- Crown Headband
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Dress has back zipper, glittery knit mesh sleeves & skirt overlay
- Square neckline edged w/ foam scallops; faux gem at center
- Scalloped hem edge bands
- Glitter-covered foam crown has elastic bands that slide over plastic headband
- Crown has 3 faux gems
- Gloves shown in photo are sold separately
Here are a list of the top ten reasons why it would be totally awesome to be a princess in real life.
- You get to sleep in a canopy bed.
- You get to wear a beautiful dress any time you want.
- You get to date a really handsome prince (or at the very least a well-to-do plumber sporting some green overalls).
- You get to live in a big fancy castle.
- You get to wear a bejeweled crown every day.
- You could rule over a legion of loyal subjects.
- You’d be able to hold some pretty spectacular go-kart races.
- You could star in your own video game.
- You can sing songs with animals.
- If you ever got kidnapped by some kind of weird monster or alien, plumbers and their brothers would jump out of sewer pipes to save you.
Yes, being a princess seems like a pretty sweet gig if you can get it, but the good news is that you don’t actually need to be a princess to look like one! With this women’s sunflower princess costume, you can achieve the look of an adventurous princess, ready to rule her people in style. It comes with a bright yellow dress made out of a shimmering satin, with plenty of golden mesh accents around the shoulder and waist. It even comes with a crown laden with faux jewels, so you can look like the benevolent ruler that you’ve always known yourself to be!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review