Kids Supreme Muscle Chest Batman Costume
Does your kid work out? Batman does. Like, a lot. He’s probably hitting the weights in his gym right now, actually. Just look at those dang pectorals and that mighty six-pack. You could wash some clothes on those washboard abs! And those biceps could crush a steel girder into dust. Bruce Wayne could probably make a pretty good living just entering body building competitions.
Well, the good news is that you don’t need to put your child on a strict workout regimen and a high protein diet to give him the brawny look of the iconic DC superhero. You can just outfit him with this Supreme Muscle Chest Batman costume.
Of course, the first thing you’ll notice about this costume is the built-in muscles! The front of the blue and gray jumpsuit has molded plastic muscles that have a sculpted muscle-bound look. The front has a gold Bat-symbol on the front. The sleeves have muscle padding on the interior to give your child a buff and tough look. The pants have attached blue boot covers, so your child can any pair of shoes with this costume. It also comes with a molded yellow vinyl belt that looks like a real utility belt. The final piece is the cape, which has a scalloped bottom and an attached hood.
Once your child has it on, he’ll be ready to tackle any bad guy the tries to infiltrate your neighborhood. He’ll also look strong enough to enter the closest body building competition!
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Covers
- Cape w/ Attached Hood/Mask
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric; 100% polyethylene plastic; 100% polyurethane foam
- Gray jumpsuit has blue briefs & sleeve cuffs, blue foam boot covers attached
- Molded plastic muscle chest has printed Batman symbol
- Yellow molded vinyl belt has fabric waist ties
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ Velcro at center back
- Cape has attached hood w/ foam mask that covers upper half of face
- Cape fastens w/ Velcro under chin
|Toddler||Ages||1-2 Yrs||1-2 Yrs|
|Small||Ages||3-4 Yrs||3-4 Yrs|
|Medium||Ages||5-7 Yrs||5-7 Yrs|