Ghostbusters Inflatable Backpack
Have you ever wondered about the science behind the proton pack? Well, not the science, we know it's some type of nuclear reactor device. Our big question? How did they get ahold of nuclear substances in the first place? Our second query? How was everyone talked into carrying around and shooting streams of extremely explosive energy? Is it worth putting the whole world in danger in order to catch a few measly ghosts? Well, with how out of hand these spooks get, we'd say go ahead and fire up that neutrona wand, quick!
If you're ready to save the day and get those ghosts under control then you'll need this inflatable proton pack. About forty-five pounds lighter than the original, this one collapses and doesn't contain any kind of nuclear device so you can rest easy! Simply pump it up and put it on! You ain't afraid of no ghosts!
- Inflatable Backpack
- Inflatable Proton Wand
- Vinyl Patch Kit
- Ghostbusters Inflatable Backpack
- Special new design by Jillian Holtzmann
- Vinyl inflatable backpack has arm and waist straps
- Inflatable proton wand and strap attaches to backpack w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Printed details all over backpack and wand
- Officially licensed