- Backpack w/ Attached Hose & Wand
- 100% polyester
- Sturdy canvas construction w/ top zipper closure
- Length-adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Printed graphics
- Attached plastic tubing w/ foam wand at tip
- Wand attaches to body of backpack w/ hook & loop fastener dots
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Unlicensed Nuclear Accelerators
Listen, we get it. You want a REAL Proton Pack. You know, the kind that Peter Venkman and Ray Stantz use to blast ghosts into a weakened state. Everyone wants to have one of those. He's the thing though... we can't sell you an unlicensed nuclear accelerator that you wear on your back like a backpack. Not only would it be a little irresponsible on our part, but we actually don't have the Spengler technology needed to actually construct one. We can do the next best thing, though. This Ghostbusters Deluxe Proton Pack with Wand is the next best thing!
This awesome costume accessory puts the finishing touch on any Ghostbusters costume! It has a simple backpack style construction, so it features a zipper-style top and a large compartment inside. The exterior is constructed out of a durable canvas material and has printed graphics on the back to recreate the iconic pack from the movies. The want is attached with plastic tubing and attaches to the side of the backpack with simple hook and loop fasteners. You can use it to cosplay as your favorite Ghostbuster, or use it as a wacky and unique backpack to transport your books.
- Certainly not deluxeSubmitted: May 22, 2020Reviewed By: Claire | May 22, 2020Size Ordered: StandardMy brother bought this backpack for my nephew's birthday. It was delivered today and I am absolutely appalled that it was listed as "deluxe."
This is in no way Deluxe. The bag is made out of sub standard material and is flimsy. The pipe that the "gun" (which is basically a printed image on a thin bit of padding) looks as though it won't last long and will more than likely come out after a few uses as it doesn't look secured very well. Not happy with it at all.
Would not buy again.Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.