- Pair of Wrist cuffs
- Adult Cleopatra Costume
- 100% polyester chiffon, interlock knit & organza fabrics
- Floor-length sleeveless gown fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Gold lamé belt w/ drape sewn to front waistline
- Belt & collar trimmed w/ sequins & metallic gold braid
- Turquoise organza cape attaches at shoulders & cuffs w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Foam collar fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Gold foam headpiece fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener in back
- Headpiece has blue faux gems at front & strands of gold beads hanging from sides
- Dress is cream interlock w/ chiffon overlay
|Plus (1X/2X)||Dress Length||56"||142cm|
QUEEN OF EGYPT
Cleopatra is one impressive character! And you would have to be, to still have costumes being made of you thousands of years later! Thousands of years from now, who from present day do you think will still be so popular that they'll have costumes made of them? We honestly couldn't begin to guess!
Though we do know one way you could be remembered, a method that is tried and tested. Just do everything Cleopatra did! All you need to do is become the last Egyptian ruler of the Macedonian dynasty, and serve as the dominant ruler in not one but three different co-regencies! It would help if you'd marry Marc Antony, and maybe Caesar as well. Sounds easy enough, doesn't it? Well, maybe not.
This costume will have you feeling like you've just jumped out of a history book! You will be wearing a floor-length sleeveless gown, and a gold belt with a drape sewn into the front waistline. The belt and the collar are trimmed with sequins and metallic gold braid. You'll also be wearing a turquoise organza cape that attaches to your shoulders and cuffs. One of the final and most elegant pieces of this costume is the gold headpiece you'll be wearing. It has faux blue gems at the front and strands of gold beads hanging from the sides. This is a costume that we can honestly say is fit for a queen!
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE CLEOPATRA?
What would you do if you were a modern day Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt, ruler of the Nile? The possibilities would be endless. You could strive towards world domination, or maybe towards ending hunger in your kingdom. If that sounds too ambitious, you could always just work on installing a really nice bus system. People love public transportation! Whatever you choose to do, just don't forget your costume!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review