- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel fabric
- Shirtwaist-style dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Short puffy sleeves, pointed flat collar, red hem band decorated w/ gold braid
- Decorative buttons painted to look like peppermint candies
- Faux leather belt has antique brass-tone plastic buckle
- Hat has curved peak, zigzag cuff decorated w/ jingle bells
- Tights, boots and petticoat shown in photo are each sold separately
- As seen in the hit film, A Cinderella Story Christmas Wish
|X-Small||Dress Length||33 3/4"||86cm|
|Small||Dress Length||33 3/4"||86cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||34 1/2"||88cm|
Living the Holiday
Are you sick of sitting on the Christmas sidelines? Eggnog and tree decorating and caroling is cool and all, but you should be dreaming bigger—what is it you truly envision for your most fulfilling holiday life?
Maybe it's time to be where the action is, and everyone knows what that means—Santa’s workshop! Let’s face it, being at the North Pole in December is like making an appearance in the Hamptons in August; it’s a who’s who of the Christmas elite, and anyone who is serious about Christmas is toiling away to make the magic happen. And you know what, we think that you have what it takes to hang with Santa and his crew. After all, you have a holly jolly spirit and a giving nature! This Women’s Holiday Elf Costume (which made an appearance in (A Cinderella Story Christmas Wish) will fast track your path into the heart of the Christmas spirit and earn you a place among the season’s superstars. See, the book was right; positive thinking really does pay off!
So what are you waiting for? Do you want to go back to stringing popcorn on the tree? When life hands you an opportunity, you have to grab it by the reindeer horns. Slip into this green and red dress with puffy sleeves and slip the matching jingle bell hat atop your locks. Pick up a pair of striped tights, boots, and a petticoat (all sold separately) to complete your look, and then hop onto a polar express route up north. No longer are you a Christmas bystander; it’s all ho, ho, happy from here on out!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review