Deluxe Plus Size Ghostbusters Movie Women's Costume
What's the harm in a ghost? Why do all these people have to go around busting them all the time? Don't these bogies just want to show their family where they left their gold or something? We'd love to believe that all spectral spooks don't have it in for us but we've been tricked again and again. The foggy fiends are bad to their boneless insides and someone needs to stop them. In short, those ghosts have got to be busted!
Are you ready to get those wraiths under wraps? To inhibit those imps? To restrain the restless? Well, good. It's not going to be easy. First off, you'll have to learn to use the equipment. You could wield the traditional yet somewhat volatile proton pack with its Neutrino Wand. Or, you could have fun with it and activate the modern ghost chipper or get a leg up with the handy PKE Meter so you can catch that ghoul before it starts any trouble! Most importantly? You've got to zip yourself into this jumpsuit. There's no way you want to get up close and personal with that nasty ghost slime, even for scientific research!
You might be all business but you'll feel pretty cool in this instantly recognizable uniform. This ensemble has slightly flared legs, orange stripes for visibility, and five name tags, one for each Ghostbuster. You'll even be ready to subdue the dead with an inflatable proton pack and wand! Now all you have to do is reason with that nasty God, Zuul. Whatever you do, keep your mind blank!
- 5 Nametags
- Proton Wand
- Crazy gadgetry and snarky, wild-card attitude not included
- 52% polyester, 48% cotton poplin fabric
- Jumpsuit has center front zipper, elastic waistband
- Appliqued reflective tape across chest, upper sleeves, lower pants legs
- Clear vinyl pocket on left breast to insert cardboard nametag
- Backpack inflates to approx. 24" x 15" x 7"; proton wand is approx. 24" long x 2.5" widest diameter
- Backpack has length-adjustable shoulder straps & waist belt
- Officially licensed