- Western Duster
- Dickey w/attached Cravat
- **Belt and Buckle not included.
- 100% polyester interlock knit, tricot, woven poplin and faux suede fabrics
- Vest is black interlock with white vertical pinstripes and wide black tricot lapels
- Two rows of gold-tone vest buttons give a double-breasted appearance; 1 row is functional, 1 is decorative
- Dickey is white tricot w/ gray tricot ascot attached; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener and w/ ties
- Dickey fastens behind neck w/ Hook and Loop fastener and around chest w/ ties
- Black poplin duster coat has a single front button
- Black faux suede hat has bolo cord under chin
- Polyfoam holsters slide over your own belt
WILD WEST OUTLAW
So, you think you have what it takes to be a Wild West outlaw. How many stagecoaches have you robbed? Zero? That's what I thought. Well, sonny, you got a lot to learn. We don't know if you have seen the moving pictures, but robbing stagecoaches is a Wild West Outlaw's only past time!
When it comes to robbing stagecoaches, you really only need one trick to get people to give you everything. Have you ever heard of good cop bad cop? It's the same thing, except it's good outlaw bad outlaw. See, you play the good outlaw and your partner plays the bad outlaw. They threaten to do something terrible, and then you, being the good outlaw, sweet talk the passengers. You're all like "Don't worry passenger, I won't let him do that to you, as long as you just give us the money, I'll keep him in line." and then they are all like "Oh thank you kind sir, thank you for being so reasonable. Here take all of our money, and take my gold tooth, as a tip, just for being so nice." It pretty much goes that way every single time. With that one trick, you will be all set!
This costume comes with everything you'll need to take down a stagecoach! Your vest comes in a cool striped pattern and will be covered by your duster, which is perfect for the heat and cold of the west. Of course, you'll be rocking a cowboy hat, and we've even included holsters for any weapons you might carry!
AN OUTLAW'S LIFE FOR ME
Now that you have finished our outlaw training program, we think you're all set. Now all you need to do is find yourself a posse or a partner, and begin your outlaw career! Just remember, whatever you do, don't get caught!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review