Apparel & Accessories More From This Category:
Clothing Accessories More From This Category:
White and Green Long Socks
Alternative Sock Uses
Everyone needs a pair of green striped socks. Why? Well, there comes a time in everyone's life when they just need them. Don't believe us? Well, check out some of these scenarios. They're perfect when:
- You're headed out for the raddest of St. Patrick's Day parties and you need a pair of socks to match your green outfit. Your normal, white socks just won't do and you need something with a touch of green.
- You want to scare your nephew into thinking that you're an undercover witch, so you make a comment about how wicked witches always wear striped socks as you wear these. Then, you low-key reveal these suspicious socks.
- You need to make a giant caterpillar sock-puppet, but you don't want too hard. All you have to do is slap a pair of googley eyes on these and BAM! Instant caterpillar sock puppet!
See? All sorts of great uses!
Well, if you need a pair of green striped socks, then these ones are the way to go! They're made out of a cotton and spandex blend and have a full length of 30 inches. One size fits most. You can wear them on your feet, but we recommend using them to make sock puppets instead.
- Pair of Socks
- 85% cotton 15% spandex stretch knit
- Pair of knee length stockings
- Full length of sock measures 30"
- One size fits most