- Shirt w/attached fur
- Motion mask (mouth and lips move when yours do)
- 100% polyester interlock knit and faux fur
- Pullover shirt has white, black and green plaid print interlock back, upper sleeves and loose front panels
- Shirt front and lower sleeves are gray faux fur
- Sleeves extend to cover back of hands, with elastic band around palm
- Shoulders are padded to give bulky appearance
- Mask has faux fur hood covering top, back & sides of head
- Mask face has molded foam rubber exterior and plastic interior, eye slits for vision
- Foam blocks are included to customize fit, allowing mask jaw to move with your own
- Mask held in place by interior Hook and Loop fastener strap
MILLION DOLLAR IDEA
So, we've been thinking about this costume idea we are about to pitch to you for a long time, and we want to know what you think... You can be honest with us, we can handle it. We are adults, and the ONLY time we cry is when people don't like our ideas. Okay, here it goes. What if we made a werewolf costume; except for a werewolf that wasn't currently in a full moon?
The costume would look a lot like this one! Jeans, sneakers, a flannel... But there wouldn't be any fur. Or any, tears in the clothing. Because they don't look like a wolf at the moment. Basically, they just look like a human being in casual attire. Do you get it? Do you see the genius here? You do? We are SO glad you like it, we were really nervous. We can't wait to see how many werewolves (not in a full moon) we see this Halloween!
This costume makes you look like a werewolf on a full moon! The shirt you'll be wearing is actually attached to the fur torso and sleeves, meaning you'll be wearing it all as one piece! The shirt is jagged and torn, like you are busting through it at the seams! More impressive still, is the mask. The mask looks like a snarling werewolf, and actually moves so that you can open the mouth! This makes this whole costume look scary realistic.
If you are a werewolf, you need a pack! Wolves run in packs, and you should too. Why not grab a few of your friends and dress them up like werewolves too? Together you can run through the forest and howl at the moon. Just make sure you don't run into any real wolves, that'd be bad.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review