Sally Glam Plus Size Costume
Do you love a mashup? We do. Thai tacos? Amazing! A sweet a spicy nut roll? Yes, please! It's not just food. Mashups make everything interesting from music to décor, to tv shows. Now, what we really want to see is a mashup between The Nightmare Before Christmas and a fashion design reality TV show. The aesthetics of the show are intense and designs from Halloween Town would surely blow their judges out of the water!
Poor Sally was the product of a mad scientist, sewn together to work as his servant. Despite her dreary existence, she's got a laundry list of sweet talents. She has a talent at potions, she doses her guardian with a sleeping draft whenever she wants to escape out into the world. And when she's out in the world she sees past the silly plans and can tell that this odd Christmas plot just isn't going to work. They probably should have listened to her. Another talent? Well, she herself is sewn together so she's pretty good at her stitches. Just look at this fabulous patchwork dress! We'd love to see what other designs she has up her whimsical sleeve.
This costume is gorgeous with shining patches with sparkly patches, stripes, and swirls. One sleeve has a detached look, the other one is slightly ruched. You'll also get fingerless gloves in a deadly shade of white and stitches twisted around them. The red wig is stunning with a yarn-like texture and luxurious length. You've got to love Sally's ragtag look with a modern twist!
- Pair of fingerless gloves
- Polyester/spandex blend stretch knit fabric (varying percentages)
- V-neck sheath dress has concealed back zipper
- Dress front is patchwork of purple, teal and, black and yellow
- Wig is red yarn on cloth cap w/ elastic edge
- Colored patches have black print designs and black sections are sequined
- Light blue fingerless gloves have printed black stitching
- Yarn is 66% acrylic/34% polyester; wig lining is 100% polyester broadcloth
- Also available in standard size