Portal: The Uncooperative Cake Acquisition Game
SO DELICIOUS AND MOIST
After all the years of chasing down the glory of the promised cake, we can finally understand where it went. Turns out it was never a lie, after all! It seems that a handful of other nasty test subjects have been stealing it all from you.
Well, it is time to dive back into Aperture Labs on a quest to claim the cake that is rightfully yours!
In the cooky strategy game, Portal: The Uncooperative Cake Acquisition Game, you'll put 2-4 players in contest to keep as many slices of the fabled cake as possible. Dodge dangerous turrets and the crazed GLaDOS as you play cards to change the rules of the game. Move some or all of your Test Subjects and save your pieces of cake before they are "recycled," even if it means sacrificing yourself to do it! Remember: the cake is the one truth! As you play, the Test Chambers will constantly recycle and shift around, so be sure you place those Portal tokens well so you have a chance to escape doom (or at least save the cake from the incinerator).
DON'T OVERBAKE THAT CAKE
Chell did a great job escaping the Test Chambers but now you have an opportunity to return and finally get at those delicious pieces of cake. Just make sure GLaDOS doesn't incinerate it all before you have a chance to enjoy.
- 1 Manual
- 1 Resource Board
- 18 Test Chamber Panels
- 20 Aperture Cards/ Characters
- 4 Oversized Portal Gun Cards
- 32 Test Subject Miniatures
- 32 Cake Slice Miniatures
- 1 Turret Miniature
- 1 Companion Cube Miniature
- 2 Portal Tokens
- 1 GLADOS Token
- Portal: The Uncooperative Cake Acquisition Game
- Test chamber panels are made of heavy duty cardboard and snap together to create a game board
- Cards are made of laminated card stock
- Miniatures are made of hard plastic
- Cake slices are made of hard plastic
- Tokens are made of heavy duty cardboard w/ printed surface
- For 2 to 4 players age 15+