Green Ranger Classic Adult Muscle Costume
If you ask anyone who watched the first season of the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers who their favorite ranger was, you would have gotten a multitude of answers: Billy was smart, Kimberly was cool, Jason was the best at karate, etc. But by the end of that season, when Tommy Oliver joined the team, without exception, he was everyone’s favorite ranger.
And we think there is something to that. Honestly, by himself, Tommy Oliver defeated the Power Rangers, destroyed their command center, got rid of Zordon, and gave Alpha 5 a virus. Granted, he was under an evil spell from Rita Repulsa, but he still way overpowered everyone else. And that scene when he just takes Jason to town in one-on-one karate, ahh! Eventually he turned good, and that’s all well and nice; it definitely didn’t reduce his awesomeness. So, we’re thinking you should probably pick up this iconic Green Ranger Classic Adult Muscle Costume, and remind everyone around you that your karate skills are peerless, as is your sleek style. Sure, that style may be from the 90s, but no one has told us that’s not timeless, yet.
And despite the fact that Tommy Oliver has had many iterations of his Power Rangerdom over the years, we haven’t forgotten that the original, Green Ranger was the best. In this costume, feel confident in knocking down Rita Repulsa a peg or two, or finally chasing Lord Zedd out of our Universe. Or just enjoy the good old-fashioned nostalgia, goodness knows we do.
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Attached gold foam dragon shield collar
- Foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Molded plastic buckle attaches to belt w/ hook & loop fastener
- Two pieces of molded plastic helmet connect w/ hook & loop fastener
- Gloves have wide foam cuffs
- Boot covers have elastic in lower edges
- Officially licensed
- Belt Buckle
- 2-Piece Helmet
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Covers
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!