Star Wars Rebel Squadron Pilot Laptop Backpack
You know, Luke Skywalker never got to go to school; he was too busy buying power converters at Tosche Station and shooting womprats from his T-16.
Until your school adds “X-Wing Piloting Studies” to their list of approved majors, you can tote this Star Wars Rebel Squadron Pilot Laptop Backpack around and imagine flying through the trenches of the Death Star with Luke, Wedge, and even Han Solo. Remember you have to stay low to avoid those nasty turrets and TIEs.
But this officially licensed backpack is also great for getting to and from class in times of peace, and with all your essentials in tact. You never can be too prepared out there in a galaxy far, far away (or during midterms). The best part is, it looks like something right out of Star Wars, so you can feel like the big Jedi on campus as you jet around the quad.
- Star Wars Rebel Squadron Pilot Laptop Backpack
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane faux leather
- Outer dimensions 20" high, 14" wide, 6" thick
- 2-way top zipper closure, multiple inner & outer pockets
- Length-adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Officially licensed