Assassin's Creed Arno Dorian Deluxe Costume
Being a member of the Assassin Brotherhood seems… complicated. First off, you have to assassinate people. Sure, The Creed dictates that you never slay the innocent, but it’s still against our moral code to assassinate people. Secondly, there’s this long and convoluted backstory that has to do with Pieces of Eden and Precursors that we can’t even fully begin to understand (despite having played many of the Assassin’s Creed games). Lastly, you have to jump from enormous heights into hay bales that somehow defy the laws of physics. All that sounds pretty difficult, if not possible, but we still want to wear the awesome uniform of an Assassin!
That’s where this Arno Dorian costume comes into play. The costume is based on the character from Assassin’s Creed: Unity and it comes with everything you need to look like a tried and true Assassin… and you never have to hurt a fly!
The licensed Assassin’s Creed costume comes with a brown sleeveless shirt and cream vest, both made to mimic the look from the game. The tailcoat is black and is reminiscent of classic fantasy rogue attire. The hood attaches to the coat, for an extra sneaky style. It also comes with a bright neck scarf and a belt. Combine all the pieces to fully transform into an Assassin without ever picking up a blade!
And please, don’t try to jump in any hay bales from ludicrous heights, since it probably won’t work like it does in all the video games.
- 100% polyester poplin and satin; 100% cotton velvet
- Brown poplin sleeveless shirt has notched wing collar, center-front buttons
- Cream poplin vest has off-center front buttons; 1 is functional, others are decorative
- Black velvet tailcoat has wide brown faux leather collar, lapels & sleeve cuffs with decorative metal buttons
- Velvet hood fastens to coat collar with buttons
- Maroon satin neck scarf measures 36" long x 8" wide; tie as desired
- Faux leather belt and chest strap fasten with metal buckles and clips
- Chest Strap