Child TMNT 2 Deluxe Bebop Costume
What comes to your mind when you hear the word “Bebop”? Dizzy Gillespie blasting some wild tunes with his trumpet? Maybe you picture Charles Mingus plucking that big old string bass. Or maybe you picture Charlie Parker playing double time on the saxophone. What about a giant warthog who fights against the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
Well, chances are pretty strong your child pictures the warthog from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when he hears the word “Bebop”. (Sorry—jazz music just isn’t something that most kids are interested in.) The good news is that if Bebop from the TMNT is your child’s jam, then he can look like the wily bad guy with this officially licensed costume for kids.
This TMNT 2 deluxe Bebop costume is the perfect outfit for getting your kid to feel the beat! It’s based on the character from the Ninja Turtles movie and it comes with a full-body jumpsuit. The top looks like Bebops portly torso, while the bottoms look like his leather pants. The top has printed tattoos and other realistic details, like an attached vest, gauntlets and some foam boot tops. The finishing touch to this outfit is a molded plastic face-mask shaped like Bebop’s face, so no mutagen needed to help your child make his transformation. Once he has it on, he’ll be ready to do battle against the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Of course, there is the small chance that your child will want to play a wacky double-time saxophone solo… but don’t hold your breath!
- TMNT 2 Child Deluxe Bebop
- 100% polyester knit jumpsuit w/ Velcro enclosure on back; polyfoam backed gauntlets and boot tops
- Jumpsuit has attached vest, gauntlets and boot tops; soft-sculpted muscles and belly
- Bebop costume details printed all-over
- Boot tops have elastic security band that fits under shoes
- Hard plastic face mask has openings for eyes, nose and mouth; elastic security band hold on head
- Officially licensed
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|