Ron Weasley Robe
From his awkward days of being a nervous first year to braving the Quidditch field for a match against Slytherin, we've always rooted for Ron during his time at Hogwarts and beyond. To celebrate Ron's progression from a novice student of witchcraft into a masterful wizard, we came up with our top 5 reasons why Ronald Weasley is our all-time favorite Gryffindor... Sorry Harry!
1) What's not to love about Ron's orange hair and freckles? It signifies his Weasley status and we love the Weasley's. Adopt us, please!
2) He's a faithful friend to Harry and Hermione. It doesn't matter if they're going up against a slimy troll or He Who Must Not Be Named, Ron will be by their side through it all.
3) Ron's sassy responses are priceless! Whether he's telling off a professor, Hermione, or Draco Malfoy his retorts are clever and funny.
4) Remember when Ron fought his way across a bewitched chess board to help Harry recover the sorcerer's stone? That was an epic Ron moment!
5) He has such a great sense of humor! One of Ron's natural gifts is to diffuse tension and ease anxiety with his funny jokes.
If your child is also a fan of Ron Weasley, then ask him what he would add to our list. Also, you can gift him with this Ron Weasley robe so he can look like his favorite character. The hooded black robe with snap clasp and Gryffindor crest will make any kid look like Ron. Add a red wig for good measure!
- 100% polyester
- Long black robe
- Black snap clasp
- Maroon lined hood
- Great Seeker ability
- Harry Potter Robe
- Robe w/Clasp
|Small||Ages||3-4 Yrs||3-4 Yrs|
|Medium||Ages||5-7 Yrs||5-7 Yrs|
|Large||Ages||8-10 Yrs||8-10 Yrs|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!