Homer Deluxe Adult Plus Size Costume
Homer Simpson is portrayed as a slothful doofus with an appetite for donuts, but is that really the truth? Is Homer really as much of a useless dummy as they present him to be? Let us present to you the facts about Homer Simpson:
- Homer can play the bass guitar at a professional level without any known lessons.
- He won a Grammy in a barbershop quartet.
- He’s been shown speaking various languages with a varying degree of proficiency.
- He successfully stopped a nuclear disaster at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant.
- He became a genius hair stylist for a short period of time.
- He has exceptional martial arts skills, as demonstrating during annual Whacking Day.
- He ran a successful underground booze smuggling ring during the Springfield Prohibition.
- He trained to become an astronaut and actually traveled into space.
None of these feats seem like the actions of a man who has low intelligence or someone who’s nothing more than a lazy oaf. In fact, those sound like the things that a totally awesome dude would do! Perhaps it’s time you took a note from Homer Simpson’s book…
Now, with this this Homer Simpson costume, you can look just like the classic cartoon character. The costume set includes a jumpsuit that’s designed to look like Homer’s everyday clothes and it even comes with an inflatable belly that you can wear underneath if you so choose. The vinyl mask is designed to look just like Homer, so when you put it on, you may just be able to walk into the Nuclear Power Plant unnoticed.
- 95% Polyester 5% spandex upper body w/ velcro fastens down to waist
- Inflatable waist is detached and straps onto shoulders
- 100% Polyester sleeves and lower body
- Officially licensed
- Donut not included
- Vinyl mask does have breathing vent for mouth
- Vinyl Mask
- Inflatable Belly
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!