Harry Potter Crest Fashion Knapsack
What do the people in Hogwarts keep in their backpacks? We'd like to take a look. We know that Ron's always brings along a couple of his mom's corned beef sandwiches when he's riding along to Hogwarts. Other people have other very strange things in their bags. There are wands made with unicorn hair and phoenix feathers. You know some kids are toting banned self-writing quills and puking pasties. And Hermione Granger is probably carrying Hogwarts, a History for some light train reading.
You might not be carrying any wands or magic quills but you'll feel just a little closer to Hogwarts when you're toting this Hogwarts house sigil bag around. Everyone is representing from Gryffindor to Hufflepuff with both shields and animals integrated into the pattern. The bag has a secondary small pocket on the front so you have somewhere to put your wand (aka cellphone) for easy access. You'll have inner pockets as well to keep yourself organized, after all, we don't have Remembralls in the muggle world!
- Harry Potter Crest Fashion Knapsack
- Sturdy canvas construction w/ faux leather trim
- Outer dimensions: 11" wide, 13" high, 6" thick
- Top drawstring under faux leather flap w/ magnetic snap closure
- Inner zipper & padded pockets
- Length-adjustable webbing shoulder straps
- Flap has printed Hogwarts house crests
- Officially licensed