Green Bay Packers Stadium Light Up Ugly X-Mas Sweater
Anyone who has ever been to Lambeau Field to watch the Packers play will tell you two things: it's both really fun and (usually) really chilly; like really chilly. Of course, there's always diehard fans in the stands exposing their bare chests painted with yellow and green letters, but that's not your style. You prefer to be warm and rightly so since Wisconsin weather can potentially feel like an arctic tundra. If you're looking for a way to stay warm while still sporting intense team spirit, then this Packers light'-up sweater is the best solution.
Warmer than sporting a bare chest, this acrylic sweater features a woven landscape image of the stadium on the front which expands to the back. The removable battery pack operates the LED lights spanning across the front. If multi-colored LED lights isn't a way to display your extreme team spirit then what is? Turn the switch to "on" and then cheer for the Packers while staying toasty. And maybe the shirtless guys will be inspired to make a change!
- Green Bay Packers Stadium Light Up Sweater
- 100% acrylic
- Woven Packers design on front w/ celebrating player on back
- Sweater has multi-colored LED lights across top front
- LED lights can be turned on and off and batteries are replaceable
- Battery pack is secured to right side seam
- All LED lights and battery pack are removable for washing
- Officially licensed
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!