Assassin's Creed Edward Kenway Deluxe Costume
Sometimes, we wish that we could be Edward Kenway, from Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag. Don’t get us wrong—we’re not really a fan of all the assassinations that he had to perform, but everything else about him seems pretty great. He’s the captain of a ragtag crew of pirates. His sword fighting skills are second to none and his parkour skills are off the charts. And then, of course, there’s his outfit.
What is that outfit? It’s a magnificent combination of some kind of classical fantasy rogue outfit and a pirate captain’s coat. Just looking at it makes us want to do swashbuckling things, like swing across the deck of a ship or shoot a cannon! It almost makes us want to spend way too much of our free time chasing after whales to supply your coffers with gold! Well, the good news is that you don’t need to join the Assassins Order just to get a cool outfit like that. You just need this Assassin’s Creed Edward Kenway costume.
This deluxe adult costume is based on the look from the Black Flag game. It comes with a blue and white tunic top. It also comes with a faux leather vest and chest straps to giving you strapping look! The hood is great for when you’re trying to look like a sneaky scoundrel and the costume even comes with plenty of belts, sashes, and holsters so you can bring all of your pirate gear with you!
Once you have this licensed video game costume, you’ll just need to gather up a rowdy crew of pirates to head out on adventures with you!
- Chest Strap
- Waist Sash
- Pair of Gauntlets
- 100% polyester poplin and faux leather; 100% cotton gauze
- Blue and white poplin tunic has gauze sleeves with faux leather shoulder armor
- Tunic fastens with center-front zipper
- Faux leather vest has decorative buttons
- Poplin hood has wide cowl collar
- Gauze waist sash measures 72" long x 18" wide; wrap and tie as desired
- Faux leather belt, chest strap and satchel harness fasten with metal buckles
- Faux leather gauntlets fasten with Velcro and with cord lacing