Adult Polar Express Conductor Costume
Do you want to be a hit at a family holiday party? Try opting out of dressing as Santa (because you don’t really want to fight your Uncle Artie for the role, anyway, do you?) and opt instead to suit up for a grand excursion.
Artie may not be particularly pleased with your appearance at Grandma’s--he’s not used to having competition--but as long as you don’t take any kids down Glacier Gulch at highly accelerated speeds, we bet they will absolutely adore seeing you grace the otherwise predictable Christmas party. So throw on this Adult Polar Express Conductor Costume, tell the kiddos you’re all going on a trip to the North Pole, yell “All Aboard!” and pass out the hot chocolate. Major bonus points if you can convince your cousins to dress up in bow ties and tap dance the cocoa to the kids’ tables. Either way, we are fairly certain the party will become a lively and unforgettable adventure, the likes of which your family has never seen.
As for Uncle Artie, throw him a bone and let him join the Polar Express as it rolls along for the night. Your blue suit and conductor hat may look cooler and your performance may have left his Santa showing in the dust, but hey, it’s Christmas. And he is Santa, after all. And this is the Polar Express. We guess the least you can do is give Artie a lift back to the North Pole.
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Jacket fastens with gold plastic buttons at center front; 3 false pocket flaps
- Pants have elastic waist
- Vest front fastens with Velcro at back of neck and ribbon ties at waist
- Vest front has decorative gold plastic buttons and gold-tone watch chain
- Hat has "Conductor" printed on front above faux leather bill
- Vest Front with Attached Pocket Chain